AnySourceCode strictly follows its own implemented data security and privacy internal guidelines. Here's what we do with your data:
- We gather only the data we need for our relationship with you.
- We keep your data privately and securely on a backend layer with a single point of entry, accessible only by authorized personnel.
- We use your data only for our own processing and identification purposes aimed at assisting you with the product you've purchased from us.
- We may use your email to contact you based on your consent.
What we don't do with your data:
- We do not share your data with any third parties.
- We do not process your data via non-SSL connections.
- We do not resell or monetize your data.
If you have any questions related to your data, feel free to reach out to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to complying with the EU's GDPR, and we explicitly provide the following options for you to control and delete your data with us. We also give you, our visitor and customer, control over cookies. Unless you explicitly accept, we won't place any non-essential cookies in your browser. If you have any questions related to your data, feel free to reach out to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
- Strict: Functional Cookies: We use a server session cookie to enable the login and purchasing experience on our website. We may also use a cookie to store your cookie preference choice.
- Non-strict: Analytics Cookies: We may use Google Analytics cookies if you accept and explicitly opt-in for them. We do not use other analytics or tracking cookies on our website.
- Non-strict: Marketing, Retargeting, Social Networks, and other cookies: No, we do not use such cookies.
For more general information on cookies, please refer to the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.